Academic year 2023-2024 is underway..
The application period for the academic year 2024-2025 is expected to open in April 2024
The M.Sc. program is offered entirely via live distance learning
1) Application (The application form is available for download here: Application).
2) Copy of Bachelor’s degree, or “Ptychion” or Diploma.
3) Only for applicants with Greek nationality, in the case of degrees from non-Greek Universities a certificate of the title equivalence from the Hellenic National Recognition and Information Center (Hellenic N.A.R.I.C. / Δ.Ο.Α.Τ.Α.Π.) is obligatory.
4) Transcript of undergraduate courses and degrees.
5) Curriculum Vitae (CV)
6) Two or more letters of reference. The person providing reference may be from academia or industry.
7) Certificate of English language competency at least at C1 level. Candidates that obtained any University degree in programs taught in English, or English is their native language do not have to certify their competency in English.
Supplementary documents (optional)
8) If candidates have professional experience in areas relevant to the M.Sc. program’s objective, they should also submit any document certifying this experience.
9) If candidates have research experience, they should submit copies of published papers or conference proceedings.
10) Copies of other M.Sc. or Ph.D. degrees if any.
11) Any other document that will contribute to their evaluation.
Applicants are advised to notify the MSc Director Assoc. Professor Yannis Karnavas (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) after the submission of their application.