Application Process for the academic year 2023-2024 :
2nd CALL ! (click here)
Application submission: June 19th, 2023 – September 29th, 2023, 14.00 (Athens time, CET)
Language examination (if needed): October 6th, 2023
Interview: October 6th, 2023
Notification of acceptance (this 2nd round): October 20th, 2023
Courses start: Monday, October 30th, 2023
International M.Sc. Program in
Technological & Management Advances on
Intelligent Transportation Electrification Systems
The M.Sc. Program provides post-graduate students with:
- Cutting-edge knowledge in advances to electrification systems in the wide-spread area of transportation.
- Skills and abilities that will enable them to study, analyze and develop systems and structures related to electrification systems.
- Graduates of this program will also be able to use and apply the acquired knowledge not only in science and research but also to tackle problems that companies face in their operation as well as to create new enterprises.
- Graduates of the program may also continue their studies towards a PhD degree.
The M.Sc. Program exhibits the following characteristics:
Promotion of knowledge, development of science, research and technology and the provision of a high level of training in the scientific and technological fields of modern Transportation Systems and their Electrification and Management Technologies.
Providing high level postgraduate studies and consequently providing the appropriate theoretical and practical background that will enable our graduates to:
Pursue a research or academic career in the field of modern Transportation Systems and their Electrification and Management Technologies, continuing their studies at doctoral (Ph.D.) level.
Deal professionally in the field of modern Transportation Systems and their Electrification and Management Technologies, while remaining creative and productive in an environment of rapidly changing technology.
Diffusion of knowledge and research at national, European and international level.
Contribute to the modernization of industry and society through its interaction with productive and other social factors, which will result in the transfer of know-how, and the promotion of innovation.
The M.Sc. Programme is “Powered” & “Driven” by:
1. Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Democritus University of Thrace (DECE),
2. School of Electrical & Computer Engineering, National Technical University of Athens (NTUA) and
3. School of Naval Engineering, National Technical University of Athens (NTUA)